Under Vaccinations there are answers to common questions which include:
Why vaccines are safe and general information
Why is it worth having vaccines throughout your life and why are they considered safe?
Timetable of NHS vaccination (children and adults)
When are vaccines offered on the NHS (The timetable of NHS vaccinations)?
- How can you book your child’s vaccination appointment and what should you consider on the day of the vaccination?
- What are the common childhood vaccines, why are they recommended and when are they offered?
- What vaccines are offered to at risk babies and children?
What vaccines are offered to pregnant women and why are they offered?
- What vaccines are offered to all adults, why are they recommended and when are they offered?
- What vaccines are offered to people with underlying health conditions?
College and university students
What vaccines should college and university students check if they have previously had?