Please can you also complete the relevant new patient practice questionnaire. You can download this form (or obtain one from reception) and bring this in with your other documentation.
Download and complete the form:
For other support joining our practice it is worth reviewing the information under the section “Further practice information and support” at the bottom of this page which includes support for homeless people, carers and veterans.
Other forms you can access before and after joining our practice
We have already included some of the following options in our New Patient Questionnaire. However, you can at any point after joining our practice use the forms linked to below do any of the following:
Online access to your records
Using the forms found under Online Access To Your Records you can obtain:
- Access to your medical record online for booking appointments, requesting repeat medication, and reviewing you notes including any test results.
- Proxy access (allowing other people to access your medical records and health services on your behalf)
Your medical records
Using forms found in Your Medical Records you can review your options and opt out if you so wish for:
- Summary care record (Summary of your record which can be accessed outside the practice [e.g., A&E])
- Sharing your data for research and planning in the NHS
- Organ donation
Update your personal details
Using the form found under Update Your Personal Details you can tell us if we are not aware that you are a:
You can also use this form to tell us of any changes to your personal details including:
- Phone number / communication consent (e.g., for texts)
- Email Address / communication consent
- Emergency Contact Details
Join our patient participation group
You can join our patient participation group at any stage. There is a form to do so, and more information found under Your Patient Participation Group.